Sunday, July 04, 2010

River Road, Ukiah, California

I took pictures of the daily walk I take (took) at work. The StayWell committee built a path and we were encouraged to get away from our desks and walk. This spring the views were particularly beautiful. Come with me on my morning walk...

Out the side door, heading west.


This is a panorama of three pictures, click to enlarge.


The path heading south, but we usually stepped down and walked along the vineyard rows.



I love the old world feel of this irrigation house.




We've circled around now and are heading back, these views are due east.











And back to the office... thanks for walking with me.

2 comments:

Fabricfaire said...

How pieceful to walk the vineyards!
I am praying that you will do so again!

Lena Möre said...

Nice to walk with you!
It´s a most wonderful surrounding around your office.
Thankyou!
Lena / Sweden