Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let the Sunshine In

I am gradually returning to health. I'm back to work four hours a day this week and continuing to see the Chiropractor. I feel so *good* and clear headed after a session with him, what a relief!

The tree guys have come and gone. That was two days of buzz saws and shouting in the front yard. Yikes! Rotten timing. I closed all the windows and put on music, trying to drowned out the noise.







It feels so open now, and the lighting in the living room is different, but I guess I'm getting used to it. I've been putting out seed each morning and the birds come timidly at first. It's good to see them.


Picture from the internet

5 comments:

Lindah said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!! It will come.
Looking at your pic, you have so much beautiful space around your home, hills in the background. You must really enjoy it.

Lindah said...

It's me again, I just noticed that I missed your previous post about your pines and how you had enjoyed them so much, how helpful they had been in your recovery. What a bummer to have them suddenly removed! Your drawing is so nice. It's good that you have that. I'm glad your little birds are coming back. They must be perplexed at the loss, too. I love to hear the whooshing of the wind through pines. And the scent.
Take care!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

You've really been through an ordeal. Hope this finds you continuing to improve!

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

Leslie...How are you? I've been thinking about you and hope that you are feeling better..yes?

hugs,
christine

Fabricfaire said...

Well, I feel better that they left you one tree! That little "Tit-mouse" bird is one that just may come visit you! They come here often and even make a nest in the spring.