Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Wonders of Composite Art

When I got home last night Frank showed me his latest creation using his art and mine.
I made the Mariner's Compass wallhanging for him last year as a gift. He used a photo from our recent trip to the coast as the view from the windows of the room he created. This is designed for a dual screen monitor set-up, so something is lost when it's reduced. But you can see a larger version by visiting Frank's World.

It's so calm and dreamy. The view of the ocean through all west facing windows, the clear blue of the surf and sky. You can almost hear the hush of the waves outside. Timeless. Can I go there for a weekend? How soon can we leave?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested