Thursday, January 13, 2011

Orange Continued



Recognize this? It's the link on Blogger's sign up page.

Once I started looking for orange I began to see it everywhere. I decided to take my camera with me to work. Wow! The Natural Foods Co-op is FULL of orange! No wonder it feels fun to be there.


Acorn and Spaghetti Squash


Tangelos, Clementines and apples


Golden beets


Carrots with tops. Man that touch of purple looks good!

Orange looks really great next to green or with blue, which is it's complement on the color wheel. So look at the packaging on these products.


Supplements in the Wellness department


Tinctures


Pasta


Oils


Flavored Pasta Dinner

Someone in a marketing department somewhere must've come up with these combinations. Orange just naturally looks terrific next to green or blue. I bet it would make a great color scheme for a quilt.

No comments: