Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Got a New Look



I love it! Light, flippy and fun.



After ten years of hair below the middle of my back I can't believe how good this feels.
There's a line in the song 'Wild Nights' by Van Morrison that goes: "All the girls walk by, dressed up for each other." Well we *do* like clothes and hair and baubles. Just about every woman co-worker exclaimed happily at the change or as one did - squealed joyfully when she saw me. "Oh I LOVE it! It's SOOOO cute! Do you like it?? Wow, it's looks so great! Good for you!!"



How can you not feel good when people go on about you like that? ;)

2 comments:

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

About a month ago now I had my hair cut as well. It was as long as yours and it had been three years since my last cut. Each time I get it cut it is donated to Locks of Love.

Your cut looks great and love the lilacs over your shoulder.

Fiona said...

I love the feel of a new haircut but I HATE the hairdressers - which is kind of annoying as I have short hair. Love the new look.