Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just in Time for Next Year


I've admired this autumn leaves table runner for years. The first of November I found it again in an old magazine I got off the freebee table at guild. When I went to put the pattern in my notebook, I found I had two copies already! Okay, it's time to make it...


Worked on it during my family reunion over Thanksgiving. I had 8 people for almost 6 days - and I have a small house! But it was great to have needle in hand and still be around to talk and visit with the folks.


I love the colors - and the movement. I'll put it away until next year and be pleased to have it done and ready to go.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

What a great idea - I'm always behind with the seasons. Love the shapes of the leaves.

Fabricfaire said...

Love it all finished! Swirling Leaves!

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, it's great!

Word Verification is "ansurger," which perhaps is someone who gets filled with inexplicable energy only once each year . . . .