Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Isn't it Cute?

I should say up front that I don't do paper piecing. It not that I don't like the results... it's just way to *fussy*. I don't wanna have to think that hard. At the same time I adore Russian Sunflowers and Mariner's Compass patterns, what's a girl to do?


Isn't it cute? This star flower is 3" across. I love it! I have no clue what I'm going to do with it. But I just had to overcome my resistance to pp'ing long enough to make one. ~~ It took me an hour and a half!!

5 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Wow - that's dinky...well done you!

antique quilter said...

wow its awesome though
well make a couple hundred more and what a quilt that would be!
LOL
Kathie

SuBee said...

Cool!! See? It wasn't so bad!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It's beautiful, and so tiny! I hope your holidays are happy.

Fabricfaire said...

You done good girlfriend!