Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mother and Dot


It's been five years since Mom and I have been together. That's the down side of living 3,000 miles apart.


When she was moving into the new apartment, I was recovering from my accident and couldn't travel.


I'd seen pictures of her new home, but it was wonderful to stay there and share so much; crafting, shopping, knitting, lunching out and all the things we both love to do.


It was fun to find out (again) how much we have in common; growing and drying herbs, cutting pictures from pretty greeting cards to reuse, choosing colors for a knitting project and recycle or repurposing just about anything and everything. I think maybe I got my love of upcycling from her. *grin* 



I didn't get a good picture of this little dresser in the entryway, but it's decoupaged with maps of New England. So cute and so clever


It was great to see you Mom. I hope it's not as long before we're together again.

No comments: