Monday, March 28, 2011

Can't Win 'em All



I found a chunk of cotton homespun on the freebee table at guild and thought it would work for faux chenille scarves. Maybe I could get a jump on this year's Christmas gifts. :)

This time I used Clover's slash cutter, wowee zow! That made a huge difference. Last time I cut the channels with embroidery scissors and it took days instead of half an hour.


It didn't really turn out, it's not fluffy or soft like the ones made from flannel. Live and learn.


8 months

If the sewing room door is open, Spunky's in there. I found her napping this way, does this look comfortable?

2 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

They have no clavicles so there must be some comfort. She is a gorgeous cat.

Fabricfaire said...

Scarf is nice colors. Spunky is a character!