Monday, August 25, 2008

Hazel Atlas Berry Bowl

I finally found the large serving bowl to match my green Depression glass berry bowls. I like to collect green Depression era glass -when it doesn't break the bank. I've been looking for this piece for over fifteen years, so you can imagine how exciting it was to see it on E-bay for less then an arm and a leg.

I saw one about 7 years ago in a collectible shop while on vacation, but they were asking $35.00. I was the only bidder on this one and it closed at $4.50.

It was like winning a contest.

2 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hello cousin! Aunt Toni told me you had a blog, I was shocked, but Ralaine gave the incorrect blog address. I just found you today! How are you doing? How are your kids? and your hubby? I am so glad to see you quilting, I love quilting and have made a few things! Anyhoo, I love this blogging, and all the wonderful people you meet. It has been too much fun. We will have to talk more. Love you, Debbie Mills Booth

Fabricfaire said...

Woo Hoo...whata find!!