Saturday, December 08, 2007

More String Along Blocks

I'm having the best time making these little blocks; easy sewing, plenty of color play and visiting with lots and lots of fabric friends. I've pieced 30 blocks out of an intended 36.

These are the bins after I've made all these blocks. *yeesh* Not a dent!
Since they're like Log Cabin blocks I've been playing with different layouts.



EQ's great for some things, but there's nothing like laying out the real blocks.

But I can't decide, so I just keep makin' em. :D

5 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

They are gorgeous Leslie.

Tiny Tyrant said...

Hi Leslie.

I tagged you out of desperation for a blog meme.

You can have Nathan beat me if you like.

Jenn

Fabricfaire said...

These have a great "3-D" look. You are having fun!

Rose Marie said...

Either by computer or actual .... you are having fun playing with these blocks!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I can imagine that you will play for hours with these lovely blocks - I know I would!
By the way, my grandmother's maiden name was 'Roberts'.