Yay, I finally finished my cardigan!
I bought the yarn at last year's summer sale, but took three months off to knit some Christmas gifts. Seven months, I guess that's not too bad. I used Berroco's free pattern. The pieces were done for several weeks, but I was dragging my feet because I wasn't sure how to sew it together. Thank you YouTube for great videos on mattress stitch and how to seam a set-in sleeve. It was an accident that the videos were from Berroco!
There's a little shaping at the waist that makes it fit nicer than a straight cardigan.
And I adjusted the fit of the sleeve to my measurements.
I found these great mother of pearl buttons in my vintage button collection. They reflect the colors in the yarn beautifully.