Sunday, November 07, 2010

Pacific International Quilt Fest



My LQG offered to provide overnight accommodations at PIQF in exchange for two hours of white glove service. What a great deal!

I have sooo many pictures, I haven't even scratched the surface as I crop, resize and compress, but here are a few of my favorites.


Perle Cotton display


Maui Escape


1900 Lone Star from San Jose Museum collection


Costa Rican Cart


Tatiana
This one was made in honor of the Belgian tiger that was put down at the San Francisco zoo for attacking a visitor after they teased and yelled at her.


Canopy


Rose of Guinevere


Through Ancient Portals


Natural Wonders, Bernina 1st place award


Guatamalan Cathedrals


L-R: Anne, Reba, Leslie

And when I got tired, I could always go to the Ladies of the Lake opportunity quilt table and take a break. It was an incredible two days. I came home completely saturated with color!

2 comments:

Fabricfaire said...

What a great time you had! Can't wait to see more photos!

Pauline said...

That's really nice that your guild offered overnight accommodations for you if you provided 2 hours of white gloving. How does your guild afford that?
Thanks,
Pauline