Friday, March 13, 2009
Friday Nonsense in the Office
It's being called Pink Friday, the day pink slips go out to teachers and management; it doesn't help that it's also Friday the Thirteenth. I work at the County Office of Education, you can imagine what the atmosphere is like.
So I had to laugh when a co-worker sent me one of those e-mail games. Copy the e-mail, fill in the blanks with words that start with the first letter of your last name, use real words and names, not made up and then forward to ten people. :)
1. Your last name: Roberts
2. A four letter word: Rate
3. A Boys Name: Randy
4. A Girls name: Rachel
5. An Occupation: Receptionist
6. A Color: Rose
7. Something you wear: Ruffles
8. A Beverage : Raspberry smoothie
9. A Food: Radishes
10. Something found in the bathroom: Rouge
11. A place: Rockport
12. A Reason for being late: Rabid animal
13. Something you shout: Reach for the sky!
You can play if you want. You can't use the same boy or girl's name if your last name starts with the same letter. Try it! And Happy Pink Friday!